Marla Kelly - What is at rest is easily managed...The Tao
Reiki: A Blog About the Beauty

Reiki: It's roots firmly growing into 2017

Reiki has had a powerful impact on life & the healing of beings on our planet from it's inception. It's roots have delved deeply into every culture it has been introduced to.  In truth all things teeter on the brink of extinction, yet some wisdom, knowledge & ancient techniques survive to move forward against seemingly impossible circumstances & odds to continue to bring forth a light with it that shines kindness, refreshment & help.
     As surely as Usui & his teacher's moved Reiki forward within their cultural bounds, it was destined to reach further than those borders & shores to come to distant lands & thrive & grow anew. Reiki continues to expand  strongly, & is quite firmly established by it's own merits in 2017 all over this planet. I am excited to see the mainstream of people gaining an acute awareness of this ancient wisdom which like a baton that is being passed from one teacher to a new student & from a person who has a need met by Reiki who then shares that good news with another who is in need. Gone forever are the days when Reiki can be scoffed at as being unsubstantial or of no consequence. It is no longer shrouded in complete mystery & considered quackery or occultist.The proof is in the pudding as they say & the science is catching up to it's benefits & aids. Welcome to 2017 Reiki, may you prosper & grow...

34 Comments to Reiki: It's roots firmly growing into 2017:

Comments RSS
John grfevdc on May-15-18 9:20 AM
Thanks.

Marla Dawn on June-08-18 9:01 AM
Your most welcome. Have a great day.

custom writing uk on September-28-18 10:19 AM
I like the title of this blog. "a blog about beauty" I have been a blogger for almost four years and I am still surprise about the things that the mind can do. I have been observing my co-bloggers' way of writing and their style in coming up with a title. I think that this one is one of the best articles that I have read and that the structure you used is quite simple but elegant. I also want to commend the font style used because it attracted my sight very much. now, I am more than inspired to write my next blog. see you in my comment section too.

writing service australia on May-15-18 9:54 AM
You are right too much informative is hard to absorb so early so small dosage of information is good.You are good at writing.You can offer online on good rates as well.

Marla Dawn on June-08-18 9:00 AM
Good morning, I'm sorry for the delay in my response. I agree, we need time to absorb what we learn & make it a part of us. I do not teach Reiki long distance as it is a modality that needs much reference & supervision. I know that there are associations for Reiki worldwide that can refer you to a great teacher who is qualified in your area. Thank you for your comments & attention to my blog. I have been moving but am hoping in July to get back to my writing here with a few more interesting ideas.

papersplanet.com on April-10-19 10:05 AM
This blog is stupendous because it renders the services of flamboyant beauty. This is a magnificent blog and I like it very much due to its unique nature. This blog has a splashy framework for sustaining the propriety

Marla Dawn on May-21-19 8:28 PM
Thank you, I'm happy you have found some beauty in reading it.

Coursework Help on April-22-19 4:26 AM
WOW, thanks so much, this is an amazing post. You have done a wonderful job here about befits of Reiki and powerful impact on life and I am certainly looking forward to more. Keep it up.

Marla Dawn on May-21-19 8:30 PM
II am looking forward to having the time to attend to this blog in a more diligent fashion. Thanks so much for dropping by.

best writing essay services on April-30-19 6:28 AM
I remember during my elementary days, our class teacher told us to plant something like for example a vegetable plant etc. So I decided to plant a pepper plant. A couple of weeks passed by, my plant grew up and its roots were firmly growing into the other pot. After that I uprooted it because it covers a lot of space. I tried to plant another seed. Thankfully, my grandmother helped me to take care of it. It may be one of the best moment of my elementary days so far.

Marla Dawn on May-21-19 8:34 PM
I appreciate your sharing & that you had such an amazing experience not just with the project, but with your grandmother as well. A well cared for species grows strong. thank you

Deepti on May-25-19 2:35 AM
Thanks for the post. It was very interesting.

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 9:30 AM
I'm glad that you found it interesting Deepti. Thanks for coming by.

Arjun Singh on May-28-19 4:41 AM
Thanks for this valuable post. Thanks for sharing this.

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 11:56 AM
Thank you Arjun, I'm glad you found it had value for you.

Punam on May-31-19 10:47 PM
Thanks for sharing the useful information. Amazing post.

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 12:23 PM
Thank you Punam, It was nice to see your comment.

papersplanet on June-01-19 4:59 AM
I hope writing on such topics not only grabs more viewers but also helps in improving writing skills, I would surely be more interested in attending online class if it is more interactive and collaborative.

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 12:11 PM
I appreciate your interest in the Reiki & my blog. I personally do not teach in an online forum. In my Reiki lineage, we are taught that Reiki must be passed on from the teacher to the student in person. The courses all have a great deal of information that must be written, dictated & recited. Perhaps there is a Reiki Association in your home area that could offer you a directory of certified Reiki Teachers suitable for you to train with. Personal collaboration with classes is very rewarding. Best of luck

Ruchika Jain on June-05-19 2:23 AM
Thanks for Share….very good post...

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 12:13 PM
Thank you for your comment Ruchika, I appreciate it.

natashasinghsingh on June-09-19 10:50 PM
Thanks for share...I really like your post

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 12:14 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed my post Natasha, I hope to spend more time here myself.

best dissertation writing services reviews on June-22-19 8:46 AM
I was looking for same stuff for some cheap and best dissertation writing services reviews online and I appreciate your efforts.Thanks a lot.

Jeanner on July-14-19 5:19 AM
Great job, I will definitely come back! turn your wounds into wisdom a what is cbd a massasje stavanger

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 12:15 PM
I will look to seeing you again then Jeanner, Thank you.

customwritings com reviews on August-18-19 1:40 PM
Thank you for your good info. I wish you all the best of luck and wish you a win.!!

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 12:25 PM
Thank you, I wish you the best as well.

praveenmeloth on September-09-19 1:01 AM
Thank you for sharing this post.

Marla Dawn on September-10-19 12:18 PM
Thank you Praveen for taking the time to read it, but also to comment on it.

ben on September-30-19 8:29 AM
thanks

Marla Dawn on October-01-19 8:10 AM
You're welcome Ben

Anjali Sharma on October-01-19 3:33 AM
Awesome post. Your posts are simply fabulous thank you for sharing this post.

Marla Dawn on October-01-19 8:11 AM