Marla Kelly - What is at rest is easily managed...The Tao
Reiki: A Blog About the Beauty

Reiki: It's roots firmly growing into 2017

Reiki has had a powerful impact on life & the healing of beings on our planet from it's inception. It's roots have delved deeply into every culture it has been introduced to.  In truth all things teeter on the brink of extinction, yet some wisdom, knowledge & ancient techniques survive to move forward against seemingly impossible circumstances & odds to continue to bring forth a light with it that shines kindness, refreshment & help.
     As surely as Usui & his teacher's moved Reiki forward within their cultural bounds, it was destined to reach further than those borders & shores to come to distant lands & thrive & grow anew. Reiki continues to expand  strongly, & is quite firmly established by it's own merits in 2017 all over this planet. I am excited to see the mainstream of people gaining an acute awareness of this ancient wisdom which like a baton that is being passed from one teacher to a new student & from a person who has a need met by Reiki who then shares that good news with another who is in need. Gone forever are the days when Reiki can be scoffed at as being unsubstantial or of no consequence. It is no longer shrouded in complete mystery & considered quackery or occultist.The proof is in the pudding as they say & the science is catching up to it's benefits & aids. Welcome to 2017 Reiki, may you prosper & grow...

9 Comments to Reiki: It's roots firmly growing into 2017:

Comments RSS
John grfevdc on May-15-18 9:20 AM
Thanks.
Reply to comment

Marla Dawn on June-08-18 9:01 AM
Your most welcome. Have a great day.

custom writing uk on September-28-18 10:19 AM
I like the title of this blog. "a blog about beauty" I have been a blogger for almost four years and I am still surprise about the things that the mind can do. I have been observing my co-bloggers' way of writing and their style in coming up with a title. I think that this one is one of the best articles that I have read and that the structure you used is quite simple but elegant. I also want to commend the font style used because it attracted my sight very much. now, I am more than inspired to write my next blog. see you in my comment section too.

writing service australia on May-15-18 9:54 AM
You are right too much informative is hard to absorb so early so small dosage of information is good.You are good at writing.You can offer online on good rates as well.
Reply to comment

Marla Dawn on June-08-18 9:00 AM
Good morning, I'm sorry for the delay in my response. I agree, we need time to absorb what we learn & make it a part of us. I do not teach Reiki long distance as it is a modality that needs much reference & supervision. I know that there are associations for Reiki worldwide that can refer you to a great teacher who is qualified in your area. Thank you for your comments & attention to my blog. I have been moving but am hoping in July to get back to my writing here with a few more interesting ideas.

writing reviews on March-09-19 10:25 AM
It is a cultural cum motivational post about the powerful impact and healings all the facing gotchas by the human beings on this planet. So well said by some legend as, what is the rest is easily managed in life
Reply to comment

papersplanet.com on April-10-19 10:05 AM
This blog is stupendous because it renders the services of flamboyant beauty. This is a magnificent blog and I like it very much due to its unique nature. This blog has a splashy framework for sustaining the propriety
Reply to comment

Coursework Help on April-22-19 4:26 AM
WOW, thanks so much, this is an amazing post. You have done a wonderful job here about befits of Reiki and powerful impact on life and I am certainly looking forward to more. Keep it up.
Reply to comment

best writing essay services on April-30-19 6:28 AM
I remember during my elementary days, our class teacher told us to plant something like for example a vegetable plant etc. So I decided to plant a pepper plant. A couple of weeks passed by, my plant grew up and its roots were firmly growing into the other pot. After that I uprooted it because it covers a lot of space. I tried to plant another seed. Thankfully, my grandmother helped me to take care of it. It may be one of the best moment of my elementary days so far.
Reply to comment